The Iowa City Area Development Group (ICAD)’s mission is to create, collaborate and lead regional economic development initiatives that contribute to the creation and growth of companies, wealth and quality jobs through a spirit of innovation and a culture of sharing that transforms knowledge into economic opportunity.
Formed in 1984, ICAD Group serves the communities of Iowa City, Coralville, North Liberty, Kalona, Solon, Tiffin, Tipton, the Amana Colonies, West Branch, West Liberty, and Johnson County.
ICAD Group is available to assist interstate commerce companies with location or expansion projects, workforce development, and entrepreneurial services.
What can ICAD do for you?
Our Services Include:
- Access to a computerized database of sites and buildings
- Community and site tours for business expansion and location projects
- Community profiles and quality of life information
- Entrepreneurial development programming and space
- Labor and demographic information
- State and local economic development incentive assistance
- Utility information, including rates and availability
- Workforce development programming and services
Want to take advantage of these services? Become an investor!
Board of Directors
ICAD is grateful to have a strong team of public and private entities helping support our mission.
Investors & Partners
We’re lots of great investors and partners!
Invest in ICAD
There are lots of benefits of being an investor in ICAD.
ICR strives to build our future workforce and attract new companies to the area.