What are the benefits of becoming a Bike Friendly Business?
Becoming a BFB benefits your bottom line while also enhancing quality of life in your community. What can you gain by becoming bicycle friendly? Lots!
- Recruitment: attract and retain the best and brightest
- Enhance health and wellness benefits, and reduce costs on healthcare
- Showcase social responsibility, a commitment to sustainability and reducing environmental footprint
- Cut transportation spending by company, individual and community
- Support long-term health benefits, both physical and mental
- And more!
Who’s representing in the Bike Friendly Business Movement?
As of Summer 2019, the Iowa City Area has 14 Bike Friendly Businesses! Who’s leading the way? Check out the list below!
World of Bikes
Johnson County, IA (Downtown Campus)
Geoff’s Bike and Ski
Neumann Monson Architects
The Broken Spoke
Engineering a Trimble Compnay
Sugar Bottom Bikes
Think Iowa City
Iowa City Area Development Group (MERGE)
New Pioneer Co-op (Iowa City)
City of Iowa City